#NaBloPoMo Day 17: Seven Things I Don't Understand Today
- The choice to put this sticker on your car, especially in light of recent current events. You love your guns, I get it. But, really?! Ugh. I don’t understand.
2. This ad that I see every single time I open Facebook. I crowdsourced a group I’m in because I really had no idea what these were and was wasting far too much time trying to figure it out myself. Apparently they are fleece-lined leggings. But why does it look like the person is sitting on the toilet with them pulled down? I don’t understand.
3. The latest Starbucks cup controversy. We just really need to be better. I don’t understand.
4. Matt Walsh and Franklin Graham, who continue to have really large, loyal followings, even though they are objectively terrible. I don’t understand.
5. Toddlers. I really don’t understand.
6. Why is Blake Shelton the Sexiest Man Alive? I agree with Luvvie here that everything is stupid. I don’t understand.
7. Why did I commit to blogging for 30 days straight? Some days, I just don’t understand myself.