Letters to Nolan: 15 Months
Oh my goodness little boy, I cannot keep up with you these days. I thought your sister was a human tornado, but you, little rascal, are a category 5 hurricane. You are running and climbing everywhere, not to mention the messes you are able to make in no time. I feel like I am constantly telling you “no”, taking inappropriate things from your hands, and mopping or sweeping up your path. Most of the time, you think your antics are absolutely hilarious, but when you get mad about something, you are MAD. Your face scrunches up, you scream, and you have lately started banging your head on the floor or wall. It’s a good thing you are so stinkin’ adorable because you, my friend, are wearing me out.
Nolan, at 15 months you:
- Weigh 22 pounds, 13 ounces
- Wear size 18 month clothes, size 5 shoes, and size 4 diapers
- Nap once a day for about 2.5 hours
- Go to bed most nights around 6:00 pm, and are waking up once or twice a night. The time change has been rough; there have been many mornings where you have been up before 5:00 am, but the last few mornings have been much better, with you waking up right around 6:00.
- Are a fairly good eater, although you love to throw food off your tray onto the floor.
- Still hate getting into your carseat
- Can now climb up the stairs and the slides on our playset, so no more leaving you in the backyard to play by yourself
- Try to maneuver around the baby gate and climb up the stairs a million times a day.
- After all the teething drama of last month, you still only have 4 teeth total (front teeth on top and bottom)
- Say Mama, Dada, and what sounds to me like Cracker and Thank You. You “talk” constantly, and at a VERY loud volume.