Letters to Nolan: 13 Months
Hello there, crazy toddler! You are walking (almost running) everywhere now, and life is now crazier, busier, but also so much more fun. You can actually play at the park now, and your favorite thing to do is scale the play structure as fast as you can, while scaring me to death.
You still aren’t taking, except for yelling “Dadadadadada!” at the top of your lungs. I’m not in a huge hurry for you to start talking, because you express yourself quite well in other ways. You aren’t as emotional or dramatic as your sister, but you do have a temper, and you are LOUD.
We’ve been spending a lot of time with each other since Charlotte started pre-school, and I am loving having you one-on-one. You are super cuddly, and I am loving watching you grow and change without so many interruptions.
Nolan, at 13 months you:
- Weigh 21 pounds, 11 ounces
- Wear size 12-18 month clothes, size 5 shoes and size 4 diapers
- Still only have 2 teeth
- Are a good eater- love blueberries, chicken, yogurt, and waffles
- Take one nap a day that lasts 2-3 hours (and I usually have to wake you up to go pick up Charlotte)
- Still wake up once during the night, but settle back to sleep quickly with a bottle
- Adore your family
- Still aren’t showing any separation anxiety, and love the church nursery