Letters to Nolan: 20 Months
The main thing I have to say about you being 20 months is you are cute. You’re wild and naughty, but you’re cute while you’re giving me more and more grey hairs every day. I will say, though, there is definitely more purpose in your naughtiness these days. Instead of pulling things off the counter just to destroy them, you see what you want and do whatever it takes to get that item to play with (nevermind that sometimes it’s a knife or permanent marker). I spend much of my day chasing you as you run away from me, giggling with your blue eyes twinkling.
Can we talk about your sleep for a minute? It’s horrendous. Actually, you are napping like a champ, but I think that’s only because you REFUSE to sleep past 5:30 am. And you still wake up 2-3 times a night before then. Whhhhyyyyy??? Whatever the reason, I need to find a way to reset your internal clock because that alarm goes off way too early.
Nolan, at 20 months you:
- Weigh 25 pounds
- Wear size 18 month and 18-24 month clothing, size 5 diapers and size 6 shoes
- Have 6 teeth
- Talk all the time and have more words than I can count now. I love your little voice. You just recently started saying “Charlotte” really clearly and it’s about the cutest thing ever.
- Hate having your diaper changed (and I hate changing it). There are more important things in this world to throw fits about, dude.
- Run really fast
- Bite people when you are mad. So far, you haven’t bitten anyone that isn’t in our family, but geez, stop it.
- Love to be naked
- Get SO excited when your daddy gets home from work