So What Wednesday
September 1, 2011
- So what if I lost count of how many diet cokes I drank today.
- So what if I really had to stop and think if it was really Wednesday before I wrote this post.
- So what if I really like the color burnt orange…and I’m an Aggie. (Waiting for lightening to strike me dead….)
- So what if I was listening to the Laurie Berkner Band CD in the car today…by myself.
- So what if I changed Grayson’s diaper on a bathroom floor today (you can pick your jaw off the floor now, people. It was a very clean office building, not a gas station- and there wasn’t one of those Koala Bear changing tables. What was I supposed to do?!)
- So what if I’m really excited about the next hour of my life when I finish this post- snuggling in bed and starting Dexter Season 5 with Ryan.
- So what if I gave Dexter Season 5 to Ryan for our anniversary this year (and Season 4 last year). Nothing says Eternal Love like America’s favorite serial killer.
- So what if holding newborn baby Landon made me miss newborn baby Grayson.
- So what if I’m happy/relieved that holding that baby did not give me the baby itch like I thought it would. The G-Man is enough for me (for now).