I Just Don't Get It
Things that make me say hmmm…
- Sister Wives. Forget that polygamy is illegal and well, gross. I just think that guy on the show is a tool. And yet, he has what, four wives?
- Grayson’s new “thing”- rolling from his back to his tummy and then screaming. Put him back on his back and he’s fine. Repeat. Does he not understand the concept of free will – that he can stay on his back if he chooses?
- My Friday conversation with G’s pediatrician’s office:
Me: I need to schedule my son’s 6 month checkup
Scheduler: When do you want to come in?
Me: Well, he’ll be 6 months on the 22nd; do you have anything the morning of the 23rd?
Scheduler: No, she has no appointments that morning.
Me: What about that afternoon?
Scheduler: She’s only here in the morning that day.
Me: What about on the 22nd?
This goes on for about 3 more suggestions of dates from me. Then…
Me: What appointments does she have that week?
Scheduler: Oh, she doesn’t have anything available that week.
Disclaimer: I love our pediatrician. Apparently she has to work with idiots. Poor woman.
- Mean comments on blogs. I’m all for discussion and expressing differences of opinion, but people can be nasty. Especially that Anonymous. Anonymous can be a real bitch sometimes.
- Gas prices. I’m bitter.
- Russell Brand. I’m sorry, I just think he’s icky and annoying.
- The crazy amount of things on our Spring Break to-do list, including cleaning out our garage. We are planning some fun things too like a day trip to Kemah and starting G on rice cereal tomorrow!
- I’m really nervous about Grayson starting cereal tomorrow. I know in a few days it will be no big deal, but I really have butterflies about it!